Wednesday 1 January 2014

God's favour again

For the last little while I have been praying about going to Madagascar and seeking The Lord for his perfect timing to be there 

Finally today on the last day of 2013 I went to the Travel Agent and was able to purchase my ticket! 

I was jumping out of my skin in excitement but then... Just because my Papa wanted to remind me how much he loved me... This happened too

I'm going to Maputo Mozambique for 10 days in 10 days and so needed to print my bus ticket and invitation letter for my visa. For reasons unknown my faithful laptop isn't picking up wifi and I keep getting a limited connection 

So I casually asked the travel agent if she maybe knew where I could use the internet and print... Or if I could possibly print my bus ticket in the store... (Please note I did not buy this ticket in the store today) 

She not only let me print my ticket but let me sit at her colleagues desk to do it and said print whatever you like! So I printed my ticket, my visa letter, my visa application for Madagascar and even reprinted a prophecy a friend gave me that got unexpectedly misplaced... 
And then she wouldn't let me give her any money to pay for the printing! Seriously how good is my Jesus! 

Happy New Year everyone be blessed abundantly! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read please comment here