Monday 11 February 2019

My husband has Aspergers... or how I wig with his head Part 2

So last week I managed to wig out my husband and it really confuddled me... 

We had bought two nice new lamps that needed some adjustment so my hot and handy man said he’d do it... except he didn’t have the right tool for the job. So, I suggested he go to the next door neighbour and ask to borrow the tool he needed... easy right? I even told him his name as he just happened to be the husband of a work colleague... 

Now we live in a duplex and just prior to this wig out we’d met the teacher who lived next to us... my D.H had even had a conversation about a lawnmower with her... 

So when I said go to the next door neighbour in my head I thought he’d put two and two together and figure out I meant the next house after the duplex... 

Sometime later my husband comes home with the light all fixed and interesting stories of our neighbours job (he blows things up for the mine) he casually tells me that he had gone directly next door to the duplex neighbour and knocked on her door... 

He said he thought it was a little odd that a family with 2 kids would live with our duplex neighbour but he’d just shrugged and knocked anyway... 

Moral of the story... 
be explicit VERY EXPLICIT 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you read please comment here